– Package : 250 $ per person (including room, breakfast and activities)
– Full board package : 345 $ per person (including room, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and activities)
Single occupancy : 60 $ extra
Arrival Day (Day 1) :
- Welcome and greetings by our team at our restaurant for welcome drinks, quick check in form and Park and program information session.
- Visiting Elephant Breeding Center by Bicycle. (Guided Tour)
- Evening Culture Dance Program
Second Day (Day 2) :
- Wake up call by our team if required and breakfast in our restaurant.
- Start you day with a unique wooden Canoe Trip and Full Day Nature Jungle Walk with an experienced Naturalist and his assistance (Your lunch will be carried by guides to have it in the jungle tower as a small picnic).
Third Day (Day 3) :
- Start your morning setting up for Elephant Jungle Ride (One and half hour Jungle Safari sitting at the back of the elephant to spot numerous birds and animals of Chitwan Park.) OR Half day Tharu bike tour.
- Breakfast in the Resort.
- Drive in a jeep to the jungle tree house, Tharu Village Cooking Lesson and Dinner, Overnight Staying in Jungle Tree House.
Fourth Day (Day 4) :
- Our jeep driver picks you up in the morning to come for the breakfast in the resort.
- Elephant Bath (an opportunity to be very close to the resident elephants in the river, giving them a bath and get bathed by them.)
- Elephant Feeding (feed elephants some bananas and potatoes).
- An hour Traditional Massage by local healing hands.
- Evening Special Bird Watching Trip.
Fifth Day (Day 5) :
- Breakfast and our warm greetings before your departure.
Not included : Bar bills (all drinks, coffee and alcohol) and TAX.