MINDFULNESS MEDITATION AND RELAXATION RETREAT
Price: US$ 650 or €558 per person (a part of this amount will be donated to one of the social development projects of SVSI).
6 nights in Chitwan,
Language spoken: English
Do you feel like having a relaxing time and do you want to feel inspired in a quiet and spiritual environment? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Come practice mindfulness in the beautiful Chitwan area of Nepal and enjoy the nature around you while finding your inner peace. During the mindfulness meditation and relaxation retreat, you can come to feel completely relaxed and refreshed with new energy in approximately a week’s time.
Sapana Village Lodge is located in the beautiful district of Chitwan, Nepal, known for its vast national park and diverse wildlife. Our meditation center is located at the edge of the terrain overlooking the river. It has a stunning view of the surrounding landscape. This peaceful area facilitates the expansion of the mind by bringing you closer to nature. If you close your eyes and listen closely, you can hear the soft noise of the river, birdsong and crickets chirping. Open your eyes and you will see countless birds in fight and you might even see an elephant walking in the distance.
Day-1: The first evening in SVL Information about mindfulness program and Sapana village lodge. After briefing, we will provide you a program schedule.
Every morning before breakfast: mindfulness program will start with Pooja Ceremony by Barsha Puri. Experience yourself how the Nepali people start their days with this ceremony. Learn about the Hinduist culture.
- After breakfast, education about mindfulness and practicing guided meditations and Mindful movements with Joke van der Zwaan (see her personal story at http://sapanalodge.com/joke-van-der-zwaan/ )
- End of the mornings before lunch: the mornings will end with ½ hour Nepali yoga teaching with Nepali music and dancewith Dhruba Giri and a finishing meditation with Joke
- Morning, program like before.
- Afternoon: excursion to Devgath, a religious village, one of the holiest places of the Hindu mythology.
The afternoons in SVL:
- After lunch, it is optional book an excursion (not included). Sapana Village Lodge can arrange them all for you See: http://sapanalodge.com/excursions-nepal/ )
- Dinners in SVL: (You can choose between a big range of western or Nepali meals.)
Evenings in SVL
In the evening feel free to do whatever you like. If there is enough interest, we will finish the days together with a guided meditation (optional)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Pickup from the bharatpur airport
- 6 nights stay at Sapana Village Lodge (again in a shared room), breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- 5 morning mindfulness sessions. Including sessions before breakfast
- 5 evening mindfulness sessions
- 1 Asian Ayurvedic massage of ½ hour
- Trip to the holy sights of Devghat
- Transfer from sapana lodge to bharatpue airport/bus station
- All Taxes included
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Airplane flight. If you arrive before the program, a pick up from the airport is possible, but not included the price.
- Single room ($120 or €103 extra for 6 nights)
- Extra massages
- Your stay in Nepal before and after the Mindfulness Program
- Your visa
- The travel/medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses
LONGER STAY IN NEPAL:
If you want to spend more time in Nepal visit our travels site www.sapanaholiday.com , we can recommend many activities. For example you can visit Hindu and Buddhist temples during your stay in Kathmandu, or do one of the famous treks starting in Pokhara. You can also do a trek in the Chepang hills right here in Chitwan (can only be arranged via Sapana Village Lodge).
Sapana Village Lodge can make all the arrangements for you if you notify us in time.
Please feel free contact us for more information.