– Package : 190 $ per person (including room, breakfast and activities)
– Full board package : 265 $ per person (including room, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and activities)
Single occupancy : 45 $ extra
Arriving Day (Day 1) :
- Welcome and greetings by our team at our restaurant for welcome drinks, quick check-in form and program information session.
- Tharu Village evening tour on oxcart with the local guides and enjoy a cup of black tea in the village.
- Evening Tharu Culture Program
Second Day (Day 2) :
- Wake-up call by our team if required, tea or coffee in the restaurant.
- Starting your day with a unique wooden canoe trip along with Nature Jungle Walk / including birds watching. Our two Nature Guides will carry your pack breakfast prepared in the resort and you will enjoy your breakfast in animal watching tower as a small picnic.
- Afternoon Half Day Real Chitwan Park Safari in an Open Jeep after your lunch. (This is the best way to get deeper into the park area and also the better chance to spot birds and animals.)
Third Day (Day 3) :
- Free Morning and late Breakfast.
- Elephant Bath (an opportunity to be very close to the resident elephant in the river, give them a bath.
- Elephant Feeding (feed elephants some bananas and potatoes)
- Half an hour Traditional Massage by local healing hands.
- Afternoon Elephant Jungle Ride (One and half hour Jungle Safari sitting at the back of the elephant to spot numerous birds and animals of Chitwan Park.) OR Tharu Village Cooking lesson and dinner with the local family.
Fourth Day (Day 4) :
- Breakfast and our warm greetings before your departure.
Not included : Bar bills (all drinks, coffee and alcohol) and TAX.