Tour especially made for students from 8 to 18 years old.
Price : $ 255 per student (full board package : including accommodation, meals and excursions)
If you would like us to arrange the transportation for you, please contact us.
Education Tour is very important for the overall development of students. It gives them an opportunity to learn from their own experiences. Sapana Village Lodge offers educational trips which are well executed, exciting and adventurous to bring opportunities for meaningful cultural and natural experiences. Through our day to day program schedule mentioned below, students can discover the traditional culture of Tharu people,Chitwan National Park and its precious wildlife.
Day 1 (Arriving Day)
– Welcome drinks on arrival and overall briefing session.
– Exploring the surrounding of Sapana Village (plants and botanical garden)
– Elephants food candy making and feeding them. (in the lodge)
Day 2 (Second Day)
– Early Morning Nature Jungle Walk (Breakfast in jungle like a small picnic)
– Lunch in the lodge.
– Half day open jeep safari in Chitwan National Park
– Dinner (together with park rangers for interaction program about park, animals
Day 3 (Third day)
– Elephant Bush walk
– Elephant Bath
– Elephant painting
– Canoe Trip and visit Elephant Breeding Center
Day 4 (Fourth day)
– Early Morning Bird Watching Trip
– Afternoon Tharu Fishing
– Oxcart Trip to Tharu Village, house decoration and other projects visit.
– Evening Tharu Culture Program
Day 5 (Fifth day)
Breakfast and departure.
OR : you have also the possibility to stay 1 extra night and go for a Trek to the Chepang Hill area.
(+ $US 55 per student)
Not included in the price: Bar bills (extra drinks, coffee) and TAX.