04 Days – 03 nights
– Package : 245 $ per person (including room, breakfast and all activities)
– Full board package : 320 $ per person (including room, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and all activities)
Single occupancy : 45 $ extra
Arriving Day (Day 1) :
- Welcome and greetings by our team at our restaurant for welcome drinks, quick check-in form and program information session.
- Tharu Village evening orientation walks through elephant grassland and farming lands with the local guide and sit together for a cup of black tea with the family in the village. Way back, amazing sunset & jungle views.
- Evening Tharu Culture Program that represents Festivals and Ceremonies of Chitwan through dances.
- Dinner back in the lodge.
Second Day (Day 2) :
- Wake-up call by our team if required, tea or coffee in the restaurant
- Starting your day with a unique wooden canoe trip along with Nature Jungle Walk / including birds watching. Our two Nature Guides will carry your pack breakfast prepared in the resort and you will enjoy your breakfast in animal watching tower as a small picnic.
- Jeep Safari in Chitwan National Park. Join in afternoon half day open jeep safari in Chitwan National Park (Jeep Safari is very popular way to explore deep in the jungle of Chitwan. Set the route to include a range of attractions from a visit to lakes, beautiful grasslands & Saal forest.) Don’t be surprise to encounter with tigers, rhinos, sloth bears, many other wild animals & birds because you will reach deep into the park areas.
“Are you interested in your own private safari, please consult with operation about extra cost
- Dinner in the lodge
Third Day (Day 3) :
- Sunrise Elephant Bush Walk (You will be walking in a respective distance with our retired elephants Samrat and Luckykali. Listen the stories of guide and mahouts and enjoy breakfast set up by the lodge staff in the bush.)
- Enjoy either watching or joining in Elephants feed activity and feed them fruit and vegetable basket.
- Lunch in the resort
- Half an hour traditional massage by local healing hands.
- Evening Bird Watching Trip with our naturalist to recognize birds of Chitwan OR Simply have a relax time after your Spa treatment.
- “Treat of the Day”- Special Candle Light Dinner beside our elephant chain free corals enjoying watching them eating and playing. (Note: Dinner is only included in full board package, for the B&B package will be arranged on request with extra cost.)
Fourth Day (Day 4) :
- Breakfast and our warm greetings before your departure. Please make a little space in your bag for a surprise gift from us.