This unfrequented and mesmerizing hiking trail takes you through the Chepang Hills, 80 km west of
Kathmandu and north of Chitwan National Park. It’s suitable for both the experienced and the less
experienced hiker and ideal for travelers who want to go off the beaten Nepalese paths. During this
beautiful hike, you’ll meet the local Chepang community, the ethnic people of Chitwan, and get to knowabout their pristine culture and nature.
You’ll spend the 2 nights at family’s home where you get the
opportunity to cook with them. At Siraichuli viewpoint, at 1945 meters, you can enjoy a magnificent panorama of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal Mountain ranges. On the way back, you also visit the beautiful waterfalls (Sita-Ram Jharana) where you can take a refreshing dip in the water.
– Pick up in a private jeep from Hugdi Khola and drive to Khorbhanjyang.
–Trek towards Kaule Village, meeting the Chepang Community, on our way through the villages and settlements.
– Nepali cooking lesson in Kaule and dinner with your host family.
– Accommodation in Chepang homestay.
– Early Morning Walk to Siraichuli (the highest peak in Chitwan) for sunrise
– Trek down to Jyandala and lunch
– Further trek down to Chauki-Danda
– Accommodation in Chauki-Danda
– Trek down to Siddi visiting Waterfalls
– Lunch in Siddi
– Pick up by jeep to drive to Sapana Village Lodge
– Traditional Ayurvedic spa treatment in the lodge