– Package : 145 $ per person (including room, breakfast and activities)
– Full board package : 190 $ per person (including room, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and activities)
Single occupancy : $ 35 extra
Arriving Day (Day 1) :
- Welcome and greetings by our team at our restaurant for welcome drinks, quick check-in form and information session.
- Tharu Village evening tour on oxcart with the local guides and enjoy a cup of black tea in the village.
- Evening Tharu Culture Program
Second Day (Day 2) :
- Wake-up call by our team if required, tea or coffee in the restaurant before your program.
- Starting your day with a unique wooden canoe trip along with Nature Jungle Walk / including bird watching. (Our two Nature Guides will carry your pack breakfast prepared in the resort and you will enjoy your breakfast in animal watching tower as a small picnic.)
- Elephant Bath (an opportunity to be very close to the resident elephants in the river, giving them a bath).
- Elephant Feeding (feed elephants with some bananas and potatoes)
- Elephant Jungle Ride (One and half hour Jungle Safari sitting at the back of the elephant to spot numerous birds and animals of Chitwan Park.) OR Jeep Safari in Chitwan National Park.
Third Day (Day 3) :
- Breakfast and our warm greetings before your departure.
Not included : Bar bills (all drinks, coffee and alcohol) and TAX.