Spend a Wonderful Day to Take Care Our Beloved Elephants With Sapana Village Lodge.
If you love to spend a wonderful day having intimate time with our elephants and get incredible experience, join our Elephant Care Program in Sapana Village Lodge. Walking through the natural park during sunrise, watching elephants having cool bath and join swimming, joining Mahouts (Caretakers) for cleaning the enclosures, making elephant candy (Kuchi), feeding them from the respecting distance and help Mahouts to collect elephant food are the highlights of the day.
- 6.30 am To 08.30 am – Sunrise Elephant Bush Walk (Guided Trip) enjoying every movement of elephants. Listen stories about an amazing giant creature and make pictures. You will love to eat typical breakfast sitting around the camp fire in the bush. Walk along with one of the Mahouts and join in elephant shelter cleaning program.
- 11.00 to 11.45 am – Walk down to the river along with elephant and give them a bath. Both the elephants and guests can splash around and cool down in hot afternoon.
- 12.30 pm – Lunch in Sapana Restaurant (An approximately time) (as preferred from the selection of menu card)
- 14.00 pm – Participate with Mahouts for harvesting and collecting elephant food. (elephant grass, banana trees, bamboos and tree branches)
- 15.30 pm – Prepare elephant food candy (Kuchi), the mixture of rice, molasses, grams and salt wrapped in elephant grass or straw.
After your day long works with elephants, it is now time to let go all your tiredness and join our 30 minutes spa treatment offered in your package. Our goal is to attend to your wellness in personal and attentive way by local healing hands.
- 19.00 pm – Dinner in Sapana Restaurant (as preferred from the selection of menu card, Time flexible)
- Day long elephant activities
- English speaking local guide
- All meals for the day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Regular Tea or Coffee
- 10% service and 13% government tax
- Soft and alcohol drinks